Dolphins (0-2) @ Jaguars (1-1) on NFL Network at 8:20 PM/ET
Pick: Jaguars 30 – Dolphins 19.
Neither defense is that great and the offenses seem sporadic. The Jags offense seems to be more efficient than the Dolphins though as Fitz has more turnovers than TD’s. Minshew mania will continue as cries for Tua will begin this week.
My three keys for a Jaguars win:
- Lean on James Robinson (RB) and let him continue to prove being undrafted was a mistake.
- Shut down DeVante Parker, let CJ Henderson keep him slowed down.
- Get Shenault more involved as the Dolphins weak pass defense will struggle with his strength and hands.
My three keys for a Dolphins win:
- Get your ground game going, keep the Jags offense off the field.
- Apply different defensive packages and pass rushes to make Minshew uncomfortable.
- It won’t happen, but if you fall behind by two scores early, get Tua into the game.